Nigeria has slipped into a recession and many businesses are finding it difficult to survive the economic downturn. Index L&D (Index Consulting) has assembled experienced business strategists who will share with you, concepts and practical techniques that will help your business survive, thrive and perform in these tough times. This training program will provide strategic insights and practical strategies and tactics that have enabled the world’s leading organizations to succeed during economic downturns.
On completion of the training programme, participants should be able to:
· Appreciate the practical implications of the slowdown to their business
· Articulate how leading organizations made it through successfully tough economic times
· Formulate and execute appropriate defensive and offensive strategies for business success in tough times.
· Lead their organizations through tough times.
TOUGH TIMES DEFINED AND CHARACTERIZED
· Key features and characteristics
· What are your business exposure?
· Modest Downturn, Severe Recession or Depression; what is the Nigerian Economic Scenario?
· Impact and Implications for markets, consumers, businesses, other stakeholders
· Assessing business vulnerabilities
· Reducing risk to exposure
· Developing a long term advantage and investing in the future.
· Rethinking your business strategies
· Defensive strategies in tough times
· Offensive strategies in tough times
· Protecting financial fundamentals
· Maximizing valuation
LEADERSHIP IN TOUGH TIMES, GETTING RESULTS
Audience: CEO’s, CFOs, Chief Strategy Officers, Top Executives and senior and Mid-level Managers, Entrepreneurs,
Class Size: 30 – 40.
Date: 5th -6th December, 2016
Time: 9:00am -4:00pm
Fee: ₦255,000. Fee is inclusive of VAT.
Keywords: Optimism, Strategy, Economic downturn, Stable growth, Successful companies
For further information, please call Wale (0806-8312224) or Ola (0902-1279753) or by Email at email@example.com
Visited 464 times, 1 Visit today